2008年10月30日木曜日

Adding Topics

 I'm going to talk about wine in Switzerland. The history of wine in Switzerland is very long, and it goes back to Roman period, about 2 thousand years ago. Then Swiss love wine, and each person drinks 44 liters of wine a year. It means 44 bottles of wine. Can you believe it? Unbelievable!! Then most of wine made in Switzerland is drunk by Swiss, so it is not famous all over the world. However, it has very high quality, and it's delicious, so you should go to Switzerland to drink wine.
 Lastly, I'm going to tell you the history of wine itself as an episode. In fact, it is said that there has been wine before human began to active on the earth. It means more 2 million years ago. And there is the oldest literature about alcoholic drink written 6 thousand years ago. It says that there was the King enjoyed drinking wine with his carpenters. Therefore, wine is the oldest alcoholic drink in the world.

4 件のコメント:

kumanomi さんのコメント...

It's first time to write comment for your blog!
I didn't know that Switzerland is famous for wine and has long history about it.

a i k i さんのコメント...

I like Switzerland★ and I want to drink 44 liters of wine:)

mamisira さんのコメント...

your presentation was soo nice and blosg too! I had interested in this festival!

Melissa さんのコメント...

I would like to drink neuchatel wines! Your speech was very good, I wish I became like you!